IF THE REGULAR THEME PARK RIDES ARE TOO BORING FOR YOUR DARING SOUL, THIS WILL GET YOUR ADRENALINE PUMPING... THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE IN FOR... the ultimate challenge!
After 6 hours of ground school, you will be ready to skydive on your own. You will learn how to operate your parachute, exit the aircraft, maintain stability and awareness in freefall, deploy your parachute, and fly your parachute to a safe landing. In addition, you will be trained on how to respond to and deal with any potential emergency. And then the fun part.... you will step out of the airplane at 12,500 ft. and freefall for one minute at 120 mph. During freefall, you will be doing altitude checks, body position checks and practice ripcord pulls. It will be the longest and fastest minute of your life! You will open your parachute at 5,000 ft. and fly your parachute for 5 minutes. Your instructor will provide radio backup to assist you with maneuvering and landing your parachute. This is the first in a series of jumps towards earning your United States Parachute Association A- License.
YOUR FIRST AFF JUMP INCLUDES:
- Six hours of comprehensive training
- Two professional Freefall Instructors (USPA Certified) visit with our staff
- Your personal state of the art parachute system
- Dual square ram air parachutes (main and reserve) for accurate steering and a soft landing
- A parachute system equipped with an Automatic Parachute Deployment device
- Jumpsuit, altimeter, goggles, helmet, radios
- Airplane flight up to 12,500'
- One minute of freefall accompanied by two instructors
- Five minute parachute flight
- Backup radio assistance for safer parachute control and landing
- EVERYTHING THAT YOU NEED TO MAKE A SAFE AND EXCITING SKYDIVE IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE. THERE ARE NO HIDDEN COSTS!
AFF video is a very effective learning tool and will help you progress faster as you see your performance first hand. As you experienced on your tandem, sensory overload might cause you to "miss" a part of your skydive, video puts the puzzle back together. ...Not to mention bragging rights!
First Accelerated Free Fall Skydive (including ground training)-$290
DVD Video Option - $79
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Maximum weight of 200 lbs.
Thank you Bo and Alex and everyone at WSC for all you do and this incredible gift you share with the world!!!!!!
» Carolyn Oteman