Most people always wanted to Skydive, but didn't have anybody to do it with. As you tell your friends and family that you are going skydiving, many will want to join you, encourage them to come with you. Skydiving is more fun if surrounded by your friends and family.
|Groups 1 - 3||$229/Person|
|Groups 4 - 6 - Organizer rate $209 + free t-shirt||$219/Person|
|Groups 7 - 12 - Organizer rate $189 + free t-shirt||$209/Person|
|Groups 13 - 19 - Organizer rate $159 + free t-shirt||$199/Person|
|Groups 20+ - Free jump for organizer||$199/Person|
CONSIDER TURNING YOUR SKYDIVE INTO A SKYDIVING PARTY; FAMILY GATHERING, BIRTHDAY PARTY, ANNIVERSARY PARTY, COMPANY OUTING, BACHELOR OR BACHELORETTE PARTY, GRADUATION PARTY, THE OPTIONS ARE ENDLESS!
HOW TO ORGANIZE A PERFECT SKYDIVING PARTY....
The bigger the support group, the better. Larger groups tend to have more fun, the energy is higher, there are more experiences to share. More skydiving videos of your friends and family to watch. Perhaps more food and beverages to share. More congratulations, more laughter. This is an unforgettable bonding experience that spans generations. Encourage non jumpers to join, they will have a great day too. Even if they aren't jumping, they will be absorbed in the good vibes, excitement, sense of adventure ... and you never know, they might change their mind.
YOU, AS THE ORGANIZER, HAVE A PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY TO TAKE YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO THE SAFEST AND MOST FUN SKYDIVING CENTER YOU CAN FIND. WSC IS AN OBVIOUS CHOICE FOR MANY REASONS:
- OUR SAFETY RECORD is impeccable, you are in great hands at WSC. We specialize in first tandem skydive training. We had no tandem student injury in over a decade. No other skydiving center in the nation can boast such a track record.
- OUR STAFF- You will be trained by and jump with a certified professional. He will ensure your safety throughout the entire experience.
- OUR EQUIPMENT- The best and safest on the market today. Maintained by an Federal Aviation Administration Certified Master Parachute Rigger with 35 years of experience.
- OUR AIRPLANES- Safe and fast climbing. Maintained by an Federal Aviation Administration Certified Aircraft Mechanic with 30 years of experience.
- OUR LANDING AREA- Large, unobstructed, and safe. Close to the spectator area.
We are a full time, professional skydiving school, specializing in first jump students. We have extensive experience in organizing and hosting large groups.
As we stand by to assist you in the ultimate experience, we ask that you inform your group of the following so that they may be better served and prepared:
- Cancellation/Refund Policy: If you are not able to jump due to weather, you do NOT loose your reservation; we will reschedule your group to a different day of your choosing whenever possible.
- Time Required: Plan on spending a half a day out here. We will try to get the group jumped as soon as possible, however weather conditions and other factors can delay the jump.
- Eating: On the day of your jump - you're going to have a lot of nervous energy - but understand this - skydiving is not like being on a roller coaster. You do NOT feel as if you are falling nor are you aware that you are traveling at 120m.p.h. So eat normally.
- Things to do: BBQ and picnic facilities are available at no charge and we encourage you to bring food especially if you have a large group. It makes for a very fun day and will keep people busy between jumps. No alcoholic beverages are to be consumed before your jump. Bring Frisbees, footballs....
- Weight and Age Restrictions: Please review the weight restrictions with everyone in your group. ($50 extra for 200-240 lbs, $100 extra for 240-280 lbs.) You must be at least 18 years of age to skydive in the United States. There is no maximum age limit.
Group Organizer Checklist:
- Ensure all members of your group have directions to our facilities and our phone number.
- Be punctual. We cannot delay a class for a few late-comers. It's a good idea to all drive out together.
- Be sure everyone brings photo ID, cash or credit cards (no checks).
- Inform your group how to dress for their jump (gym shoes are a must).
- Please review the weight restrictions with your group.
We promise this will be a day the everyone will remember ... and want to come again!
Its very clear that everyone there knows whats going on and how to make the jump as safe and enjoyable as possible. Not to mention the skydiving part, amazing and indescribable. Nothing like it in the world.