- Who We Are
- First Time
- Prices & Discounts
“It’s not what you know, it’s who you are.”
WSC Is a family in every sense of the word. It opened in 1998 by Bo and Alex who still own it and are part of the day to day operations. The DZ is a labor of love, driven by a passion for skydiving and camaraderie. We strive to be the BEST, not the biggest.
Our people and our culture are our greatest asset. We honor our commitments and take care of our staff. We make sure that everybody leaves here better than they were on arrival, and in return ask that everybody leaves our DZ better than they found it.
Our job descriptions relate more to character traits than to the job itself. We are looking for people who fit in and appreciate our culture:
1. Passion and enthusiasm for skydiving. This is where we all come together. If we share the love for the sport, we will be able to figure everything else out with ease.
2. A desire to grow and learn. Sky-Gods need not apply. You will receive constant feedback with appreciation and respect.
3. Responsibility and reliability. We are engaged in an extreme, technical and dangerous sport. We have to be able to trust and count on each other. We care.
4. We treat each other with honesty and respect. If you would walk into our DZ after hours (which is when our staff enjoys food, brew, and the sunset), you wouldn’t be able to tell who is who. Regardless of who you are (or think you are), you will get the same treatment. Tandem students and observers are the lowest on the totem pole, that’s why we treat them the best, with kindness and compassion. Once again, Sky Gods need not apply.
5. Integrity. We honor our commitments and we expect the same from our staff and sport jumpers. Stand up for the truth and you will not be standing alone.
We do our share of tandems and AFF students, but we are not a tandem factory. If money is your only criteria, we are probably not the right place for you. On the other hand, if you like what you have read and would like to be surrounded by like-minded people, welcome aboard!
Don’t get us wrong, you don’t have to be a Dalai Lama to be part of our team. If your intentions are honorable, our DZ will provide all the support you need.