- Who We Are
- First Time
- Prices & Discounts
1. What attracted you to the sport of skydiving?
AH: The reason why I began skydiving comes from when I was a little boy. I used to watch the guys jump out of the planes and fly through the air. I always dreamt of flying.
2. What influenced you to actually make the phone call to make your first skydive?
AH: I actually started working at Wisconsin Skydiving Center before I made my first jump. Being exposed to that atmosphere was exactly what I needed to be able to make my first dive.
3. What’s the most memorable skydive you’ve ever been on?
AH: My most memorable skydive is my fourth jump, when it was Bo and I. On that dive, I made my first maneuvers and watch Bo smile at me the entire time.
4. Who / What inspires you?
AH: My biggest inspiration is the United States Marine Corps. I leave for boot camp on July 27, 2014 and have been waiting for that day for 10 years.
5. Of the places you have visited – what is your favorite place and why?
AH: So far, my favorite place to visit is Colorado. The range of terrain and beautiful scenery has kept me interested while the amount of sports has kept me busy.
6. What other interests do you have outside of skydiving?
AH: I will participate in any sport anybody has to offer. Whether it be like motorcycles, snowboarding or rifles, I will gladly be apart of it all.
7. What is something about you that few people know about?
AH: Few people know that even though I am always doing something active or planning some crazy adventure, sometimes appreciate the days where I have absolutely nothing going on the most.
8. What’s on your bucket list?
AH: Exploring every country in the world has been on my bucket list for years. I want to see all the different cultures and see all the geography this planet has to offer.
9. What do you do for work? If you could do anything as an occupation – what would it be?
AH: WSC is my main place of employment right now as a parachute packer, but in less than a month I will become a United States Marine.
10. What are your future goals?AH: My future goals are to serve along with the special forces of the Marine Corps. Once I have my run through there, I hope to have a job as a motorcycle engineer.