- Who We Are
- First Time
- Prices & Discounts
1. What attracted you to the sport of skydiving?
While working in Whitewater one summer, I found myself with nothing to do on the weekends. So Jennifer Buck invited me out to Wisconsin Skydiving center to hang out with her.
2. What influenced you to actually make the phone call to make your first skydive or have a desire to work at WSC?
By coming out with Jenny, I was introduced to Bo. He told me that if you stand on the edge of the packing mat, you’re not going to learn much. This is a hands on environment and by being pushed toward the packing mat I started my packing career at WSC!
3. What’s the most memorable event of your life?
There are so many milestones and events in my life, so it is hard to say what is most memorable. All of the events in my life are memorable!
4. What was the very first job you had and where was it?
My first job was delivering newspaper in my hometown of Lancaster, WI.
5. Of the places you have visited – what is your favorite place and why?
Most recently I have visited Erie, PA. This was the first real big trip I’ve made with my best friend and it was the BEST decision. It’s a calm but busy trip and Erie was the highlight of it.
6. What other interests do you have outside of skydiving?
Theatre is my passion and music its what drives me.
7. What is something about you that few people know about?
When it comes to solving a problem, I often become so determined to find the solution that I will not stop even if others tell me too.
8. If you could meet anyone in the world for a coffee and a chat (alive or deceased) who would you wish to meet with?
I had a friend from high school that passed away a few years ago. It would be great to have a cup of coffee and catch up with her.
9. What do you do for work? If you could do anything as an occupation – what would it be?
I do seasonal work. During the spring/summer I work at WSC while being a Stage Manager at a few shows. This winter I will be working the holidays at a toy store.
10. What are your future goals?
I hope to settle down and have my own place.
Copyright © 2023, Wisconsin Skydiving Center, All Rights Reserved.
DropZone Web Design & Marketing by Beyond Marketing, LLC