- Who We Are
- First Time
- Prices & Discounts
1. What attracted you to the sport of skydiving? TD: I have always been interested in anything that flies, and skydiving was on the top of that list.
2. What influenced you to actually make the phone call to make your first skydive?
TD: For months I was researching skydiving, watc
hing videos, and searching for the right place to jump. WSC had the best safety record, so I just decided to make the call and take the plunge.
3. What’s the most memorable skydive you’ve ever been on?
TD: I think the most memorable skydive I have ever been on was with my Dad. He was making his 1st skydive, and I shot the video for it. It was an awesome experience to be able to fly with him in free fall.
4. What was the very first job you had and where was it?
TD: My first job was delivering a local news paper when I was 12 years old. It was a very short lived job. Delivering papers was just not very interesting at the age of 12.
5. Of the places you have visited – what is your favorite place and why?
TD: Out of all the places I have been to, the Caribbean, Mexico, many U.S. destinations, Canada is on the top of my list. I have been there 3 times for fly in fishing trips with my Dad. Being dropped off on a lake, many miles from any roads or civilization by float plane for 7 days was incredible. The fishing was amazing and the scenery was very beautiful.
6. What other interests do you have outside of skydiving?
TD: When I am not skydiving, I love being outdoors. I am a die hard ice fisherman and do quite a bit of hunting. Once skydiving is over, I’m either out in the woods, out in a marsh, or out on a frozen lake.
7. What is something about you that few people know about?
TD: Something few people know about me is that I really enjoy cooking. I’m always looking for something new and delicious to make either on my grill or in the kitchen. I also really enjoy making all kinds of BBQ on my smoker/grill.
8. If you could meet anyone in the world for a coffee and a chat (alive or deceased) who would you wish to meet with?
TD: If I were able to have coffee with anyone, it would have to be with Myron Mixon. He is a world class bbq pitmaster and competitor. I would like to compete someday in bbq and I think it would be awesome to get some pointers from him.
9. What do you do for work? If you could do anything as an occupation – what would it be?
TD: I recently started my own plastering, stucco, and drywall company. Its great to be your own boss, on most days. If I could do anything though, I would love to open up my own restaurant.
10. What are your future goals?
TD: My future goals are to keep jumping, cook some good food, and meet some awesome people along the way.
Copyright © 2023, Wisconsin Skydiving Center, All Rights Reserved.
DropZone Web Design & Marketing by Beyond Marketing, LLC